Our Goals for 2022 include redesigning our website and modeling it after science centers. We plan to increase the professional look of MisterMiceGuy’s website and online content, recruit volunteers, and brainstorm ideas for the future of MisterMiceGuy.
Vision for the future
The overall goal of MisterMiceGuy is multifaceted. Some of these goals in no particular order;
- to breed, raise, and sell a variety of domestic animals. This is to include mice and other small mammals as well as reptiles and other exotic species.
- to create videos and web content relating to animal breeding and genetics, and demonstrations of behavioral research
- to create videos and web content relating to the philosophy of science and statistics
- to encourage amateur scientists, pet owners, and lovers of science
- to build a database where amateur scientists can submit documents relating to their own experience with animals or other sciences.
- to encourage amateur scientists, pet owners, and lovers of science to summarize and submit actual journal articles as they relate to psychology, biology, and other animal sciences.
- to produce resources for homeschooling
- to sell products relating to amateur science and animal care
- Generate revenue through advertisements, sponsorships, affiliate marketing, and animal sales.